Of a video that I never Edited! Haha Months ago, like beginning of this year, Me, Je'Mari and Payton, my crew mates from FR decided we wanted to make our own "Flava-Rangerz" tv show for YouTube. So we filmed a slightly elaborate first episode, complete with teleporting, evil henchmen look-alikes & a dance battle at the end. Fast forward to today, in finally editing it! Haha, here's a screen cap of the final scene, Where the good Rangerz attack the evil-twin henchmen. Pretty cool right? I'll keep y'all posted on when the video will be uploaded!
Comments
I just wanted to say that although posting vlogs for others to see may be very exciting, please remember that if you do not find any enjoyment in posting them, then they are not worth your time. Vlogging and fighting for the attention of others isn't worth your time and I am sure there are good things you can do to be happier and to better the world. Take care and good luck!
A secret friend.